Sunday 19 January 2014

2014 Update

I can’t believe I’m here writing my first post of 2014 and we’re already half way through January! Apologies for the silence, I’ve been stuck in an essay hole that I’ve finally resurfaced from, which means I’ve now got time to blog again. I was very lucky and got some beautiful clothes for Christmas this year, so lots of outfit posts on the way and also an interview with the lovely Noorin Khamisani from Outsider Fashion that I’m really excited to share with you.

Although there has been lots of positive press in response to Ethical Fashion Show Berlin, which was put on in collaboration with the Greenshowroom last week at Berlin Fashion Week,  I can’t seem to find much in the way of the brands showcased. I did come across a post by Green Stilettos though who mentions the German brand Luxaa in her highlights. The brand use clever recycling techniques to produce their beautiful pieces. As usual, it is their minimalist design that I’m drawn to and the use of simple, classic shapes. Sadly, all out of my price range at the moment, but hey, a spot of idealistic dreaming’s what fashion week’s all about.




No comments:

Post a Comment