Monday 14 April 2014

Emerson Fry





At the beginning of April I started my internship with online ethical, sustainable and conscious sourcebook The Distillerist. Task one involved bringing together a database of brands that are using responsible means to produce their clothes. The impressive size of the spreadsheet just goes to show how many individual companies out there are working to create stylish, conscious fashion.

I thought I’d share some photos from my favourite brand, Emerson Fry, whose simple, classic pieces are made in the USA using mostly natural fibres including cotton, silk and tencel. They fill me with hope that 'laid-back cool' is a real possibility and not just the American dream.


For inspiration on more fashion and beauty brands check out ‘The Little Green Book’ tab on The Distillerist.  




No comments:

Post a Comment