Sunday 20 October 2013

Some Sunday Inspiration

Due to the fact that, forsaken by BT, we are still living in a deep dark hole sans le Internet, I’m a little behind the times at the moment. The other day, whilst perusing back through the Vogue’s ‘Today I’m Wearing’, I came across British model Laura Mullen’s August (!!) photo diary. Always on the lookout for style inspiration I thought I’d share my favourite of her outfits.

Laura has the playful (dinosaur print shirt) yet classic (that burgundy Chanel bag) approach to dressing- something I'm always trying to work on- down to a t, through a incredible mix of high street, designer and vintage pieces. I particularly love her use of layering,  which is always perfectly accentuated by a clinched-in-waist. And oh what wouldn’t I give for that mustard yellow Philip Lim jacket…






Photos pinched off Vogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment