Wednesday 4 December 2013

Oh Moschino

Apologies for the lack of posts recently, the end of term always seems to creep up on me and I've been ridiculously busy with essays and the dreaded dissertation…. I've also been cheating on my blog with a zine, which you might have seen as I've taken to shamelessly promoting it on various social media sites.

On Monday evening I joined the rest of the lovely Impact style team at the annual Notts Media Christmas Ball, which took place at Pitcher and Piano, a beautiful old renovated church. 

My personal challenge was to try and source a sustainable outfit for the evening (a la Livia Firth), which I’m pretty proud to say I accomplished. I wore a vintage dress that I purchased many moons ago whilst in Cambodia on my gap year. I've never worn it as I've always felt it was lacking a certain something. That something turned out to be an amazing Moschino waist-belt that I've stolen borrowed forever from my super stylish mother- thanks mamma. Shoes are Zara from last summer, an amazing colour that transcends really well into winter and brightens up my uniform of black, navy and grey.  

In other news I’m tempted to invest in a really naff Christmas jumper this year… What do you think, good cringe or bad cringe?



1 comment:

  1. What a beauty!!! And YES to the Christmas jumper, definitely not too cringe!!! xx

    ReplyDelete