Wednesday 18 December 2013

Pick of the Week

As of 2014, 'Pick of the week' will become a regular feature on A Sustainable Thread. Each week I'll be sharing a favourite sustainable, ethical or vintage piece from various online, and so easily accessible, outlets. Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions as I'd love to hear them!


I've been searching for a good-quality grey knit since October and it seems hanging on for the perfect one has finally paid off. I came across &Daughter the other day through Vogue's online feature on them, see here. Though not marketed as specifically sustainable, they adhere to a sustainable mind-set with their philosophy for timelessness, investment and quality.  Their range of knitwear is made on the borders of Scotland from natural yarns such as cashmere and wool. I've got my eye on their ribbed crewneck sweater as I love the less-chunky looking shape and slightly shorter fit. 


Photo see link

No comments:

Post a Comment