Tuesday 25 February 2014

French Fancy


This Thursday I’m off for a fleeting two-day trip to Paris, my favourite city in the world. I’m so happy to be heading back across the channel, particularly as I’m going with friends who haven’t been before. It’s always lovely to rediscover somewhere through new eyes. Our visit also coincides with some of Paris Fashion Week, which makes it extra exciting. No shows for me but I will find some time to hang around outside and ogle the outfits. I’ll be looking for lots of inspiration from that effortless French styling we all admire so much and will hopefully squeeze in a visit to a vintage shop or two over the weekend.

In anticipation, this look is a little homage to the French; a classic trench that I actually bought two years ago in Paris styled with blue jeans, Kurt Geiger boots and a beautiful black Outsider blouse. My bag is second hand Chloe, a belated 21st birthday present - more on that next week.


If anyone has any recommendations for Paris, send them my way, I’d love to hear from you! 


Photos taken by Jamie Biles

No comments:

Post a Comment