Monday 10 February 2014

Organic by John Patrick Spring 14






It appears that unbeknown to me John Patrick conjured up my dream wardrobe and sent it down the runway last September. Very slow on the uptake over here, the collection was brought to my attention via favourite new online ethical magazine The Distillerist. Patrick's clothes now have me yearning for spring and warmer temperatures more than ever.

I love the beautiful muted tones and simple designs; the collection has a sporty feel yet still remains hyper feminine. Favourite pieces include the full-skirts, low-slung trousers, silk camis and boho blouses; the epitome of laid-back chic.

Patrick’s Organic label is well ahead of the ethical game and has been committed to sustainable practices since its launch in 2003. Patrick has simplicity down to a fine art and his perfect array of staple pieces are available to buy through the online store. As always, perfectionism comes with a price tag, which is why I really should have started saving months ago.. 

Pictures via The Distillerist

No comments:

Post a Comment